We may collect the following categories of information about you that either directly or indirectly identifies you or could reasonable be used to identify you (collectively, “Personal Information”):
Types of information We collect.
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your name, email address, telephone number, address, username, password, payment information, and other account information.
- Information you provide to us when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or SELLUXURY, for example, when you update information in your control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order products or services. Such information includes your payment information. We also store information about the products you purchase or sell through the Services, such as the product information, date of purchase or sale, and information relating to any support issue.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Services. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive from third parties, including analytics platforms, social media platforms, and advertising partners. For example, if you access the Services through a third party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address associated with that third party, (such as Facebook or Google Chrome) and any information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services.
How We collect Your information.
Information You provide.
We collect information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website and remembering which files you have marked for backup. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like security or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Other Technologies - We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons in email messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from Selluxury.
Third Party Analytics.
YouTube. By visiting and using the selluxury.com website, the website user also agrees to be bound by the YouTube terms of service which can found in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
How We use Your information.
- To provide you with the Services and the products and services you request.
- To administer your account.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To process payments.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences and advertising.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services.
Sharing Your Information with Other Companies.
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
Where you direct us to share your Personal Information with third party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
With third party partners for marketing purposes.
When we contract or partner with a third party to provide services on our behalf, including Services development and maintenance, storage, IT support, advertisers and advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers.
With our affiliates, investors or other third parties in connection with the sale of or other investment in our business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) or a commercial relationship, and such third parties may separately market to you based on the information provided.
In addition, we may share information about groups or categories of users. You will not be personally identifiable from such information. If you would like more information about the companies with whom we share your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in the Ukraine so if you are based outside the Ukraine, your information will be transferred to the Ukraine. We also process Personal Information on our servers in many countries around the world so your Personal Information may not be processed on a server located in the country in which you live.
Your controls and choices.
In certain circumstances, we provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
-You may correct and update your registration account.
-You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts and other direct marketing.
-You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it or transfer it to someone else.
-You may ask us to stop using or sharing or otherwise dealing with your Personal Information in certain circumstances.
-You may change your mind where you have provided us with consent and withdraw consent for our use of your Personal Information.
You may exercise your controls and choices by modifying your profile or by contacting us at email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where relevant and applicable, you also have the option to make a claim with the privacy regulator in the country where you live or work or where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
Third Party Websites and Links.
Our Services may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. Selluxury does not control such other sites and is not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of personal information. Selluxury’s inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such sites or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Services. Selluxury expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including, but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of personal information by third parties. Any information submitted by you directly to these third parties is subject to these third parties’ privacy policies.
Selluxury does not intentionally gather any Personal Information about individuals who are under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow such persons to sign up for the Services. The Services are not directed at children under the age of eighteen (18). IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OTHERWISE LACK THE CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO A BINDING CONTRACT, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
If Selluxury becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete such information. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of eighteen (18) who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
Data security, integrity and retention.
- General. The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.