Чем славится Cartier?
The French brand Cartier has gained its popularity as one of the most luxurious jewellery manufacturers all over the world. Founded in 1847, the company has been called the "King of Jewellers" capturing the hearts of fashionistas worldwide. The brand is known not only for its exquisite jewellery but also for the production of watches, sunglasses and other accessories, as well as perfumes. Today the brand's products are the standard of taste, classic luxury and elegance.
Famous jewellery by the Cartier fashion house
Every jewellery brand with a century's-worth of history produces items that have not faded in popularity for decades. These are some of the most famous creations of Cartier:
- the first women's bracelet watch with a small built-in chronometer. Created in 1888, the item looked more like a piece of jewellery than a business accessory;
- the first clip-on earrings, created on the principle of a fastener-clip, as well as transforming clip-on earrings, turning into pendants or brooches;
- Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet. Created by Italian designer Aldo Cipullo in the 70s in New York, such an accessory topped the wish lists of many fashionistas. Decoration in the form of a nail looks concise and functional;
- panther brooch with emerald eyes, adorned with petite sapphires and diamonds, resting on a round cabochon sapphire. This is one of the symbols of Cartier, created in 1948 specifically for the Duchess of Windsor. Since then, the animalistic theme has become a common feature in the designs of the fashion house;
- Cactus de Cartier line based on Echinocactus Gruzonii. Launched in 2016, it has become one of the most unexpected premieres in the fashion house's history. The collection includes earrings, bracelets and rings made in the form of succulents, but in a soft and streamlined form;
- the Love de Cartier bracelet, consisting of two semicircles connected into a circle, embodies the nature of true love. This is a claspless jewellery design that comes with a unique screwdriver;
- Trinity Cartier ring made of intertwined rings made of multi-coloured gold, combining yellow, white and red. The decoration was ordered by the poet Jean Cocteau. Created in 1924, it became a symbol of ideal love;
- "mystery clock" made of rock crystal, gold, sapphires, diamonds and white agates, first made in 1912. At first sight, it seemed that the hands had nothing to do with the clock mechanism.
The creative imagination of the fashion house's masters was not limited to creating unique pieces of jewellery. Cartier watches have become an elegant and sophisticated addition to any fashionista's look. The brand was one of the first manufacturers of wristwatches back in the days when most fashionistas used pocket watches. Among its masterpieces there are popular Santos with a rectangular dial, the iconic Tank model, and more.
Today the brand offers lines of watches for men and women for every taste. For men, one can choose watches from collections such as:
- Roadster. The style of this line is inspired by sports cars, so its models look very stylish and have many exciting details;
- Pasha. These are waterproof watches with a design inspired by oriental motifs. They are offered in a variety of configurations;
- Ballon Bleu in the shape of a ball where the crown is decorated with a blue sapphire;
- Caliber de Cartier, equipped with in-house calibres.
Among women's accessories, one can choose items from such famous collections as:
- Panthère de Cartier, in which watches are made of gold of different colours and their combinations. A miniature accessory with a triple coverage bracelet will complement both business style outfits and smart looks for special occasions;
- Maillon de Cartier, which features a cabochon-shaped sapphire crown and a silver-plated dial. Products from this collection have original bracelet links that merge with the lines of the case, forming a single graphic pattern;
- Baignoire. Its products combine elegance, purity of lines and timeless luxury. Wristwatches from this collection have an elongated casing.
The Cartier assortment today
The fashion house Cartier offers a large selection of golden rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, brooches, watches and other luxury items. Among them, one can choose jewellery in the form of panthers, tigers, parrots, lizards and other animals, products with precious stones, as well as jewellery in a minimalist style.
The brand also creates unique items produced in one copy that can be attributed more to works of art. Many of the original Cartier products one can buy at a discount at the Selluxury marketplace. They will make your look bright and irresistible.